These are musings and ramblings generally of spiritual themes. That said, travel, public speaking, and cookery increasingly make an appearance and life in general may find its way to the page.
In my life’s journey I have been a preacher, a teacher, and a chapel manager. I am an ecclesiastical historian, and theologian. I have worked in inter-faith dialogue and as a Holocaust educator. All have given me insights to things spiritual, and of things human. I hope my musings may be of some help to those who read them.
Schedule of Posts:
- Monday Musings (Miscellaneous topics)
- Travel Tuesday (Trips, Holidays, and Cruises)
- Witness Wednesday (Spiritual themes)
- Thoughts for Thursdays (General musings and some occasional philosophy)
- Foodie Friday (Recipes and reflections on food in general)
- Weekend Ramblings (Wherever my ramblings take me)