I would like to thank LIBARAH for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I really appreciate the kindness of both the nomination and your support for my blog.
As part of the process, Libarah has asked the following questions:
1. Whom you are close to more Mom or Dad?
It is far too difficult to answer this one, as each has their own special place in my life. But I am also separated from both of them by so many miles, that the relationships are not all I would hope them to be.
2. What is your favorite food?
I am a fish fan, and really enjoy dishes like gumbo.
3. Who is your idol of life?
As cliche as it might seem, I do have to say Jesus, though I am far from being a mirror of His model.
4. What do you consider your greatest weakness to be?
I am easily wearied, and procrastinate all too much.
5. What does your perfect day look like?
A perfect day is one where I can lie in, and cuddle my wife, and just soak in any quality time together.
6. Do you consider yourself a good friend?
I try to be. I think I am loyal, and strive to be kind and supportive.
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
I like good food, and the company of good friends.
8. Have you ever been heartbroken?
Yes, and dread when it shall come again.
9. Would you rather be rich or famous?
This is another difficult question as, I really don’t aspire to either. I would rather be loved and happy, than wealthy or famed.
10. What does the meaning of love to you?
Love is to surrender yourself to the good and happiness of another or others.
11. What makes you feel most loved?
Being accepted for who I am, despite my flaws and shortcomings.
The Sunshine Blogger Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Santé Bon Viveur
- Why did you start your blog?
- Has it achieved what you hoped?
- What role does faith play in your life?
- Would you rather be an important person or a respected one?
- What things are the most important in a friendship?
- What one thing would you change about yourself?
- What is your favourite film?
- And what is your favourite book?
- If you had to give up the book or the movie, which would it be?
- What recipe brings back childhood memories?
- What would be willing to risk for one you love?